Follow Me On Twitter!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Feature: Conservative Poetry

Several years ago I had an American literature course. Part of the course was the study of the poetry by E.E. Cummings, Robert Frost, and Langston Hughes. I surprised myself by being interested in poetry, something I had never really been into before. Recently I have started having bouts of poetic inspiration, almost all of which is Christian or conservative themed. I have begun to compile some of my prose and decided to begin to publish some of it here in my blog. So I present to you the first conservative-themed poem today. I will intersperse these poems along with regular blog entries occasionally as the mood strikes. Enjoy!


2s

Obama.
Osama.
The trauma.
Two stories from the same mouth.
Obliterate the Cross.
Destroy the unborn.
Loss.

No comments: