Follow Me On Twitter!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Attack On Life

I was going to do another post today, but with the recent moves by the Obama administration against life, I've been thinking about this amazing picture. I remember seeing this almost 10 years ago for the first time, and the tears it brought to my eyes. I still well up when I see or think about it. How anyone could support a politician that is pro-abortion is beyond me, especially those that claim to be Christians. Yes, I am saying that it impossible in my eyes to be a Democrat and a Christian. If that upsets you look internally, I am sticking to my opinion.
(For those that don't know, this picture is of a 21 week-old fetus holding the hand of a surgeon that was doing a procedure.)

1 comment:

Writer X said...

Lone Wolf, I have to tell you I read this blog last night and the picture affected me so much I couldn't even comment about it. It just breaks my heart.