Follow Me On Twitter!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It Is 1860 Again

Click here: Texas Governor Releases Statement On States' Rights

There is a storm brewing. As the Obama administration continues to shove draconian new laws into the legislative process many people are becoming more and more upset. States' and individuals' rights are being tampered with. This is leading to a recipe for disaster.

I don't like the way this country is heading. We have been a very polarized, split nation for the last couple of decades. Now when you start seeing language like in the link above (which I agree with completely) from the leader of one of the biggest states in the union, it makes you wonder where we as a nation may be headed.

I have quietly been predicting for a while now that this nation was headed for another civil war unless something changes. I see no indications that my assessment is wrong. It may not happen in my lifetime, but I cannot see this nation continuing this way for another 100 years without something giving.

Obama is only furthering this polarization and accelerating us as a nation down that path. If he does something really ignorant, like trying to confiscate firearms or ammunition, that could very well be the tipping point.

Be prepared..............

No comments: