Follow Me On Twitter!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover

I couldn't let this story go without posting about it. I heard about this woman earlier in the week, but it wasn't until yesterday that I watched the video. I made the mistake of watching at lunch at work, and I had to keep my emotions in check in order keep from giving my coworkers ammo to belittle me.

But here it is, tell me if you don't think this is inspirational!

Click here: Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent

That blew me away. The fact that the crowd didn't take her seriously at first, but gave her a standing ovation is just so, I really can't find the words. And I love how she starts to stroll off stage triumphantly before the judges even had a chance to react.

Simon cracks me up too!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

i loved it too! reminded me of donald braswell last year on America's Got Talent!

Writer X said...

She proved that looks aren't everything. Don't worry: You're not the only one who got choked up by it!