Follow Me On Twitter!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Brave Little Obama

Before we begin, you need to watch this video:

Click here for video: Obama Swats Fly

Have you ever seen anyone more proud of killing a fly? Of course, insect-rights groups will be out in full force picketing the White House.

How about the CNBC reporter saying it was his "Make My Day" moment!?!? What? It was a fly!

It reminded me of this story: Click here for the story of The Brave Little Tailor

By days end the media will have this blown up to "OBAMA KILLS SEVEN GIANTS WITH ONE SWAT!" In the meantime he will continue to be a dove on the situation in Iran instead of taking the bull by the horns.

Hey Obama, why don't you pick on someone your own size?

6 comments:

Shalini said...

I've been reading your blog for quite some time. I must say, I really like the way you take on Obama. I share the same intense dislike you have for that man, though I am not even from your country. It would take a fool to figure what a spineless fool that guy really is, seriously. I can't believe he really did become your Prez!!!

LoneWolfArcher said...

Shalini, thank you and welcome! I can't believe he became our Prez either, though our media did everything they could to make it happen.

nanc said...

flies are naturally drawn to fecal matter as i've had to remind others elsewhere who have thought to believe this was some sort of miracle. ::typed with a straight face::

Bandit said...

Obama would have caught the fly with a pair of chopsticks if he had any with him

Writer X said...

If I saw one more news clip about this fly thing last night, I think I would have kicked the TV. If only our President was as tough and decisive on North Korea and Iran as he was on that on that fly.

Shalini said...

Well, looks like not everybody's impressed with the President's brave little act. At least, the PETA seems to think he's not perfect! And am shocked that the White House would rubbish their concerns with a 'No comment'. I would have thought our Mr. Spineless would have issued a public apology stating how despite he cares very little about flies in general, he shouldn't have denied the fly a right to live. Oh I forgot! He cares very little about the right of little things right?