Follow Me On Twitter!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Canada's Government Has More Moral Clarity Than Our Own

My respect for the Canadian government just took a leap:

Click here: Canada set to boycott Iran's UN speech

In the meantime, our own Chairman Empty Suit will sit through the entire Ahmadinejad diatribe, and probably even applaud. That sickens me to think about.

Ahmadinejad needs to be given the Saddam treatment. That's right, I am for the invasion of Iran and removal of Ahmadinejad from power. Then he needs to be tried just like Saddam for crimes against his own people. That our nation would allow this despot to land on our soil is disgusting to me. Especially in light of his regime's treatment of protesters following his "reelection".

But there will be Obama, sitting there in rapt attention listening intently to what Ahmadinejad has to say. The fact that any American still supports this president is a sad one. His arrogance, defiance to his own people, and handling of just about every issue is sad and disgusting.

I can't wait to see the photos of Obama shaking Ahmadinejad hand. Actually I can but I know they will be forthcoming.

No comments: