Follow Me On Twitter!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kudos For Obama

That's right friends, I am giving props to Barack Obama. He has done something that I didn't think was possible and he is to be commended for it. He deserves credit where credit is due. I am not so proud, so big, that I can't admit when someone I dislike does something praise worthy.

So here I am, I am going to pay homage to something Obama has done right.

Here it is:

He appeared on a late night show last night (Letterman) and actually did not insult disabled people! Congratulations Obama, you can be sensitive to those that are physically challenged.

Last time he was on a late night show (Leno):



Ahh yes. That sensitive, compassionate Barack. Change we can believe in!

1 comment:

Writer X said...

Not sure how he expects to have his message taken seriously when he appears next to the supremely tired-looking David Letterman. The only people who care about Letterman's show are perpetually unemployed 20-somethings and Canadian tourists.