Follow Me On Twitter!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Will Ferrell Is An Idiot

Watch this video:

Click here: Will Ferrell And Lesser Knowns Shill For Obamacare

Amazing! Will Ferrell in MoveOn.org's back-pocket. Who knew?

Seriously, this guy is an idiot, that plays idiots in movies. That's a real stretch for him I'm sure. Now he has removed all doubt to his idiocy. Plus he looks really old in this "PSA".

Also, who are these other "celebs"? I think I recognized the girl from Freaks and Geeks. I always thought she was on the geek side of that equation, but apparently she is one of the freaks.

Also I thought I saw the black guy from Clueless in there. It is kind of sad when I remember that his character's name in that movie was Murray, but couldn't come up with his real name to save my life. Nice career!

Sadly, I don't recognize anyone else in that video. Way to go MoveOn.org, you got a real list of A-listers there, didn't you? I mean even Will Farrell will be lucky to find work again after Land Of The Lost!

And they wonder why I won't watch TV shows, nor will I darken the door of a movie theater (except to take my daughter to see animated films). Hollywood has lost all touch.

And there were some doosies in this video too. "80% of the American people want a public option"??? What whacko poll did they get that from? And then Will Farrell the idiot tries to say that insurance executives have exotic animal zoos in their backyard. Hello, that was Michael Jackson. What a moron.

Also, they spent a lot of time talking about money in this video. Take note of this:

From IMDB.com:

* Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006) $20,000,000[32]
* Bewitched (2005) $20,000,000[32]
* Kicking & Screaming (2005) $20,000,000[32]
* Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004) $7,000,000[32]


So Will makes $20 million for running around in his underwear pretending he is on fire. Wow. That is so worth $20 million. How dare insurance executives make that much for helping sick people. Idiot.

3 comments:

DAN said...

Excellent. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Olivia Wilde was on there too... did you miss that?

Anonymous said...

Ferrell is a twerp. You can't take him seriously, Man. After the second revolution, we can just give all of them a choice. Him and his friends, I mean. The Atlantic or the Pacific. Start swimming.