Follow Me On Twitter!

Monday, December 07, 2009

Head Of Comcast Endorses Obamacare To Get NBC Merger Approved

This is disgusting.

Click here: A day after NBC merger announced, Comcast Head Endorses Obamacare

This really ticks me off. What is even more upsetting is that I have no alternative but to be a Comcast customer because no one else offers high-speed internet in my area. If I had a choice I would drop Comcast today.

This kind of thing has to stop. The government cannot be trusted when political favors and buy-offs are so common place. That is what Obama's entire agenda is made up of.

CommieCast may not just be a clever nickname after all.

2 comments:

nanc said...

Have you tried Hughesnet or Verizon or ATT laptop connect?

LoneWolfArcher said...

Hughesnet is too expensive!

Verizon and ATT cellular connect just do not have the bandwidth for my wife's home-based business needs.