Follow Me On Twitter!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Matt Damon: Mandela Greatest Political Leader Of Our Lifetime

Click here: Damon On Mandela

Thanks Matt, but I do have a question. WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK? My goodness this guy has an ego the size of Barack Obama's. Maybe bigger. No one cares what you think Matt. You pretend to be other people for a living, and you are not very good at it either. Why would anyone care who Damon thinks was a great leader? Besides, he isn't even right about it.

There are plenty of other great leaders. Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan are two off the top of my head. I respect Mandela but I don't think he was the greatest political leader of our lifetime.

Matt Damon just needs to go about promoting his movie, Invictus, and be quiet about politics. I am a huge Clint Eastwood fan (directed the movie), but I won't be seeing this movie because of his decision to cast Damon. They won't be getting any of my money.

No comments: