Follow Me On Twitter!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Arizona Anti-Illegal Immigration Law ALREADY Working!

That was fast. Unlike Obamacare, which will take years, if not decades if ever, to take effect, the Arizona Anti-Illegal Immigration law is already working!

Click here: Illegal immigrants plan to leave over Ariz. law

Awesome! To quote Hannibal from the A-Team: "I love it when a plan comes together."

If I were Texas, Florida, and any other border state that isn't run but a bunch of loony lefties, I would pass the law in my state as well. Watch all of the illegals flee those states like mosquitoes from Deet!

Also, why does San Francisco care what Arizona does? Last I checked San Fran was hundreds of mile away from Arizona. If San Francisco loves illegal immigrants so much then all of those leaving Arizona over this law should go there.

Oh, and I have another idea!

There is this story today:

Click here for story: Hispanics plan weekend rallies in 70 cities

Here is my idea, hire hundreds of ICE agents, and send them to these cities. Start rounding up the illegals and shipping them back to their home countries! Half the work (gathering them together) would be done for you!

Of course with 0bama in charge that will never happen. They guy would have to stand up straight in order to grow a backbone.

No comments: