Follow Me On Twitter!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Michael Medved's "The 5 Big Lies About American Business"

I have voiced my admiration for Michael Medved before on this blog. He has a new book out, "The 5 Big Lies About American Business". Michael is an intelligent, well spoken, knowledgeable, and wise political pundit. I don't agree with Michael on every point he makes, but I do agree with him 95% of the time.

And when it comes to his thoughts on American business, he is dead on.

Here is a great video related to his new book:



My favorite quote in this video:
If you believe that when the rich get richer, the poor get poorer, then you believe that creating wealth causes poverty. And........you're an idiot.


LOL That is awesome. He then goes on to explain why that belief is idiotic.

Watch the video. Buy the book. Read it. DO IT NOW!

2 comments:

winteryknight said...

Awesome! Cool find.

commoncents said...

Medved is awesome! I wish we had him on in DC.

Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com