Follow Me On Twitter!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Most Popular Blog Post: Keith Olbermann Is An Idiot!

So I posted this blog entry earlier this year:

Click here: Keith Olbermann Is An Idiot

Over time it has been one of my more popular blog posts as conservatives would occasionally type those words, "Keith Olbermann is an idiot", into search engines. But in the last few days there has been a surge in hits to that post. I have an idea as to why.

See, conservatives have always thought Olbermann an idiot. But now many on the left are finding him to be idiotic too. Mainly because of his recent criticism of Barack 0bama, specifically Chairman Zero's handling of the gulf oil spill.

The most recent rant occurred after Zero's speech Tuesday on the spill.

Click here: MSNBC Trashes Obama's Address: Compared To Carter, "I Don't Sense Executive Command"

Ahh yes, the left loved it when Olbermann was making things up about George W. Bush, and then going on his idiotic rants. This time his idiotic rants are at least justified, and the left can't take it.

I think I'll just sit back, watch the dust up, and laugh.

No comments: