Follow Me On Twitter!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Was Banned From Posting On The Detroit News Forums For Calling DetNews Blogger Libby Spencer "Dumb"

Too funny!

I knew liberals were sensitive. And I had been critical of Libby Spencer's idiocy on the Detroit News forums before. But banning me from posting there ever again simply for calling Libby "dumb"?

Read this and see if you don't agree with me:

Click here:  Libby Spencer: How Obama's Policies Are Saving Us

My comment on her blog was: "Wow, Libby is dumber than I thought."

Admittedly, that is quite a put down because I thought she was really, really dumb to begin with. That got me banned from commenting at the Detnews.com site from now on. Oh well, I have more important things to do anyway.

But how could I respond any other way. Even by the Obama administrations own words their policies are failures. Remember how he told us that passing the stimulus would keep the unemployment rate below 8%? It is at 9.5% and peaked over 10% even after the stimulus was passed!

The economy is slowing again, despite the stimulus, and we are facing a double-dip recession. Consumer confidence has again begun to plunge. The market is a roller-coaster ride again, just like prior to the stimulus. Fed Chief Ben Bernanke, a supporter of the stimulus, recently gave a gloomy outlook moving forward, saying true recovery probably wouldn't come until the end of next year. That's right, the end of 2011.

Yet Libby Spencer continues to defend the Obama administration, and push snake-oil studies like the one that suggests the stimulus worked.

Meantime, people are out of work, can't find work, and thanks to Obama letting the Bush tax-cuts expire (they will at the end of this year), many more people facing potential layoff.

So thanks to Obama for nothing. Shame on Libby Spencer for her lies and dishonesty. And thanks to the Detroit News forums for freeing up more of my time!

No comments: