Follow Me On Twitter!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Heart, Yes To Swiffer But No To Palin?

Almost exactly one year ago (missed it be a day) I wrote this blog entry about Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart insisting that the 2008 McCain campaign stop playing their song Barracuda for Sarah Palin at campaign events.

Here is the post: Click here for Ann and Nancy Wilson are Idiots

Today, due to having to do some over night work, I happened to be at home. A commercial for Swiffer came on the television and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Here is the commercial:



So let me get this straight. Heart is okay with their music being used to sell household cleaning products aimed at domesticated women, but are against their music being used in support of a strong, independent woman that is making headway in a field dominated by men (presidential politics).

And they'd claim to be the enlightened ones. My original post stands, they are idiots.

No comments: