Follow Me On Twitter!

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Cardboard Cutout President: "I thought I would get cool phones and stuff."

LOL

Obama is as superficial of a president as we've ever had. Elected on looks, and reading well of a teleprompter (and being against things he is now for), he has no depth of character. He has no real meat to his administration.

Here is further proof!

Obama Disappointed With Lack of 'Cool' Phone in Oval Office

"The Oval Office, I always thought I was going to have really cool phones and stuff," he said during a small fundraising event at a Chicago restaurant. "I'm like, c'mon guys, I'm the president of the United States. Where's the fancy buttons and stuff and the big screen comes up? It doesn't happen."

What kind of chief executive says "and stuff"? Sheesh, this guy is a disgrace. Hopeful Americans will see that in November of 2012.

1 comment:

daniel noe said...

I dunno, I like someone that can connect to people like me and people I know and stuff...