Follow Me On Twitter!

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

I Will Not Patronize Departed Rush Advertisers!

So here is the deal. 11 advertisers have bowed to liberal pressure and pulled their ads from Rush Limbaugh's show. All because he basically spoke the truth about a liberal activist turned law student, who testified in front of congress that her contraception costs topped $3,000/year.

You have to almost chuckle at that. I've known a lot of people in law school, and none of them had time for anything else but studying. And yes I have heard the liberal talking point about the medical benefits of contraception, except when you ask these liberals to cite one of these medical benefits that can't seem to enumerate a single one!

But back to the point. So 11 advertisers have yanked their ads. I've vowed to boycott, and have called on other conservatives to join me in boycotting, these advertisers. Frankly, I have no respect for any company that would cow tow to liberals. Liberal outrage is like the clouds: always around.

So here are the cowardly companies that will not see a single red cent of my hard earned money ever again:
  • Proflowers
  • Legal Zoom
  • Carbonite
  • Citrix
  • Sleep Train
  • Sleep Number
  • Quicken Loans
  • Allstate Insurance
  • Sears (too bad for them to because I was in the market for a new washer and dishwasher!)
  • Bare Escentuals
  • AOL
Please note, Life Lock and Lear Capital are two companies that have said they will continue to advertise on Rush's show. So guess what? Tomorrow I will be signing up for Life Lock, and investing in gold through Lear Capital! I suggest you do the same!

Support Rush, because once again he was right!

Oh, and here is a little information on the -insert sarcastic voice- poor, innocent Ms. Fluke:

Report: Sandra Fluke Also Wants Insurance to Cover Sex Changes

Hmmm, not just a law student, but a liberal activist. BUSTED!

1 comment:

AWG said...

I agree. I will do not business with any company that dows down to liberals. Sears really hurts. I have been a very loyal customer of theirs since I was a child.